Please join SBN at Career Connect: STEMCELL Technologies and learn about exciting career opportunities for life scientists from experts in one of the leading biotechnology companies in Canada. Students attending this event will get an exclusive chance to hear from employees working in a broad range of careers at STEMCELL, get a tour of the STEMCELL facilities and have a personal lunch with attending speakers. Interested students must submit a CV through our registration form below.
TIME AND LOCATION
Date: May 6th, 2016
Time: 11:00am – 3:00 pm
Location: 1618 Station Street, Vancouver
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Hear personal career development stories from STEMCELL employees
- Learn about different specializations that exist for life scientists in biotechnology research, sales, marketing and business development at a leading industry workplace
- Find out which skills are essential for a successful career
- Discover career growth possibilities
- Network with STEMCELL employees over lunch provided by the SBN
Presentations include topics below:
- Welcome and overview of STEMCELL by CEO Allen Eaves
- Why work at STEMCELL?
- Presentations from senior STEMCELL employees in research, business, sales and marketing
- Tour of STEMCELL facilities
- Lunch with students and speakers
All applications will be reviewed by a panel of individuals from the SBN Executive Team. Successful applicants will be notified on May 1st, 2016. These events are very popular and fill up quickly, so we recommend you to apply early!