About this Event
We are ecstatic to host another Career Connect event in partnership with STEMCELL, our platinum sponsor! The last time this event happened was last year so don’t wait to apply!
STEMCELL Technologies is Canada’s largest biotechnology company and innovator in products that enable life science research. Specializing in cell culture media and cell isolation products, STEMCELL is in the business of helping life science researchers complete projects more efficiently and make meaningful discoveries. STEMCELL was founded by Dr. Allen Eaves out of the Terry Fox Laboratories in Vancouver in 1993 and has since grown to over 1000 employees globally, with over one-third of those holding an advanced scientific degree. STEMCELL also provides scientists with training resources such as workshops, webinars, newsletters that facilitate the exchange of scientific knowledge to help scientists stay current with the latest innovations in their field.
Through this Career Connect opportunity, students can expect to:
- Learn about the work STEMCELL is doing and the breadth of opportunities available at Vancouver’s largest biotech company
- Get a behind-the-scenes tour at STEMCELL’s new state of the art facility
- Discover new career growth opportunities and how to build skills for a successful career
- Network with employees and leadership from STEMCELL Technologies
Applying for this event is a two-step process. Failing to complete one of the steps will result in your application being considered incomplete.
- Fill and submit this Eventbrite form and complete all the required fields.
- Email a PDF version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Completion of these steps does not guarantee event admittance. Applications will be reviewed by STEMCELL after April 9th. Successful applicants will be notified by email during the week of April 15th.